ICT has been successfully integrated into the primary school education curriculum. Therefore, our programme aims at engaging the child in a continuous critical thinking process through multimedia projects which will prepare them for future ICT challenges in their formal school years.
- Stimulates your child’s interest by creating fun, lively and colourful multimedia presentation through a series of project works.
- Equip the children with basic IT skills – Word processing, keyboarding, graphic drawing designing skills as well as movie creation and slide show presentation skills.
- To cultivate children’s thinking, communication, problem solving and analytical skills through software exploration and the creation of multimedia presentations.
- Develop children’s linguistic ability and acquire mathematical skills, life science and exercise creativity & imagination.
- Enable the children to learn about team work skills.
- Enable the children to think “Out of the Box” - Learning, Knowing and Applying.